We are experts in coordinating and managing all aspects of moving. Learn more about our customized services below.
Who Benefits From Our Services
Anyone interested in turning an insurmountable undertaking into a well-planned, stress-free event for themselves, their loved ones or their clients including:
- Seniors Who want a trained professional to help plan their move, handle the details and avoid costly mistakes.
- Estate Attorneys and Trust Advisors Who want efficient estate dispersal and liquidation services as well as a trusted resource to help their clients with the details associated with moving.
- Adult Children and Family Members Who want a healthy transition for their parents and a worry-free transition for themselves, and may need to liquidate the home or prepare it for sale.
- Out of Town & Busy Families Who want a trusted local point of contact to assist their loved one with the personal care and attention they would provide.
- Realtors Who want home staging, clean-out services and transition assistance for their client so they can focus on the sale of the residence.
- Senior Living Communities Who understand how our services significantly reduce transition trauma by helping new residents manage the moving and settling-in details and positively impact community timeline schedules and sales goals.
Overwhelmed to overjoyed - one client at a time.
We’re NASMM A+ Accredited
The National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) announced Senior Transition Solutions, Inc. has been awarded the NASMM A+ Accreditation for its excellence in Senior Move Management operations and client services.Read the Full Press Release
Let’s Get You Moving!
We can help. Contact us below to set up your free in-home consultation.Contact Us!